Current and previous guest traders in InCube Shop
Guest traders in InCube Shop
If you’re interested in guest trading in InCube Shop, please contact us if you meet the following criteria:
- Trader must be a Renfrewshire resident
- Products must comply with Trading Standards
- Trader must have Product Liability insurance (min indemnity limit £5m) at time of trading
- Trader must have a bank account for payment purposes
- Product must meet quality standards as judged by InCube staff
- Sufficient stock to trade for an agreed period of time must be available
- Products must not be in direct competition to current InCube businesses
- A reference may be required
- Allocation of guest trading slots are entirely at the discretion of the InCube team
Applications are open to creative retail, fashion, textiles, jewellery, crafts, makers businesses serving a niche market which will not adversely affect other retailers in the area. Businesses in the following sectors are not eligible to apply: the sex industry, politics, religion, nude or semi nude modelling or photography, gambling, multi level marketing/pyramid selling.
Sole traders, social enterprises, partnerships, limited liability partnerships and limited companies are all eligible.