HMRC offers very useful webinars and resources for startups and all kind of businesses.
- Webinars, e-learning, emails and videos if you’re self-employed
- Webinars, e-learning, emails and videos on employing people
- Webinars, emails and videos on VAT
- Webinars, emails and videos on the Construction Industry Scheme
- Webinars, e-learning and videos if you’re a tax agent or adviser
- Webinars and emails for international trade
All content is available for free and it’s a great source of information.
Cultural Enterprise Office
There are a wide range of resources from Cultural Enterprise Office.
- An Introduction to Retail
- Guide to finance and funding
- Cashflow Guide
- Defining your work
- How and why of crowdunding
- Preparing your website requirements
All content is available for free and it’s an amazing source of information.
This section will be regularly updated with new content. We will be providing more resources and links.
Invest in Renfrewshire
This Renfrewshire programme offers funding and support for startups and established businesses.
- Wage Subsidies
- Graduate Subsidies
- Vacancy Management
- Business Gateway
- Business Grants
- Loan Funding
- Social Enterprises
- Training Support
- Property Services
- Business Rates Relief
- Retail Improvement
- Business Links
- Business Broadband Scheme
Renfrewshire Chamber of Commerce – http://www.renfrewshirechamber.com/
Scottish Institute for Enterprise – http://www.sie.ac.uk/
Young Enterprise Scotland – http://www.yes.org.uk/
Prince’s Trust Scotland – https://www.princes-trust.org.uk/
Women’s Enterprise Scotland – http://wescotland.co.uk/
Innovate Scotland – http://www.innovate.scot/
Creative Scotland – http://www.creativescotland.com/
Bridge 2 Business – http://bridge2business.org.uk/
Scotland Re:Designed – http://scotlandredesigned.com/
Make Works – http://makeworks.co.uk/