- @ColettesCairn Thanks for the feedback. Watch for a series of Creative Challenges we'll be publishing to help support creatives
- In these increasingly difficult times, what are the main challenges you as a creative business are facing ? Let us… https://t.co/2OKDkMQR0O
- Are you a small creative business working from home? Watch out next week for our series of Creative Challenges, des… https://t.co/1AbAWUSkUT
- 20th January 2017Read more
Five of our current InCube businesses will be exhibiting on Scotland’s Trade Fairs from this Sunday 22/01 to Tuesday 24/01/2017. Check...
- 21st December 2016Read more
PEOPLE were ringing the praises of Renfrew-based ceramic artist Karen Hanvidge for her design of the bell-shaped awards at...
- 25th November 2016Read more
Two InCube businesses – Karen Hanvidge Ceramics and KCD are going to run very interesting workshops at the beginning...
- 22nd November 2016Read more
The two projects we are consulting on at this stage are: The Clyde Waterfront and Renfrew Riverside (CWRR): a...
- 13th October 2016Read more
The InCube programme is tailored to the needs of emerging creative retail businesses including those in the fashion, textile,...
- 10th October 2016Read more
InCube.Ren is our new (additional) domain! You can use both domains alternately.
- 1st September 2016Read more
Steven Reynolds from Micro Fitness has delivered a pitching workshop to our businesses. Steven has explained how pitching is...
- 16th August 2016Read more
It was a very busy first half of the month for the InCube businesses.