The InCube programme is tailored to the needs of emerging creative retail businesses including those in the fashion, textile, jewellery and craft sectors.
Participants (InCubatees) will attend the core programme for up to 2 days per week with hot desks/business development space being available a further 3 days per week on an optional and pre-bookable basis. The core programme will be delivered over 6 months with workshops delivered by industry experts and a variety of sessions including Inspirers sessions, workshops, mentoring and business planning sessions.
If you would like to apply please follow the button below.
To register your interest please follow this button:
Apply from: 13th October 2016
Closing date for submission of applications: 14th November 2016
Pitching panel: Thursday 8th December 2016
Winners Announced: week commencing 12th December 2016
Programme start date: week commencing 9th January 2017
InCube applications are open to individuals and/or businesses that:
- have the potential to grow
- have a business bank account
- can commit to attending the core programme – minimum 2 days per week.
Applications are open to creative retail, fashion, textiles, jewellery, crafts, makers businesses serving a niche market which will not adversely affect other retailers in the area. Businesses in the following sectors are not eligible to apply; the sex industry, politics, religion, nude or semi nude modelling or photography, gambling, multi level marketing/pyramid selling.
Sole traders, social enterprises, partnerships, limited liability partnerships and limited companies are all eligible.
Applications will be assessed on the following criteria:
- Originality of the business idea – innovative, creative business which will be based in Renfrewshire
- Entrepreneurial qualities – enthusiasm, ambition, drive & perseverance, creativity
- Skills required to run & grow a business
- A well prepared business plan
- Risk awareness
- A clear vision for growing your business with the potential to reach outwith the area
- How well does the business contribute to development plans around Paisley town centre & local economic & social strategies?