Our flagship creative programme offers advice, workshops and one-to-one sessions to aspiring creative entrepreneurs allowing them to learn how to brand, market and sell their products and services effectively.
At InCube Creative we’re passionate about supporting creative individuals and businesses – our vision is for Paisley to be a hub of makers spaces, creative activities and workshops and a place for developing creative skills.
Do you have an idea for a creative business ?
Already started your business but want to grow it here in Renfrewshire & trade globally?
Got a creative skill or hobby & want to transform it into a viable business?
Got a query about any aspect of your business or facing a particular challenge?
InCube is the place for you !
InCube Creative is Invest in Renfrewshire’s business skills programme to launch and grow creative retail businesses with a programme of support, training and advice from industry experts. The bright, contemporary hub on Paisley’s High Street provides young businesses with a friendly, professional environment in which they can concentrate on developing their products, services and markets.
- Masterclasses with industry specialists in subjects such as branding, setting up a website, market research, E-commerce, costing / pricing and pitching
- A range of workshops on the “how to” aspects of making your business successful eg marketing, social media, book-keeping, sales, customer service, business growth planning
- Access to free retail space in our InCube shop to showcase and sell your own products
- Start-up office space and hot-desking in bright, newly refurbished & fully equipped premises in Paisley town centre, with free IT and WiFi
- Access to funding
- The opportunity to share ideas and resources with a like-minded group of creative designer/makers
- Friendly, supportive business advisory support, mentoring and one-to-one coaching
- Access to high profile networking events
- Creative clinic – no appointment required.
Want to find out more about how we can help you start or grow your creative business ? Pop in for a chat or click on our Contact form.
“I’m a typical creative – I love designing but when it comes to financial forecasting, sales channels, buying seasons, courier contracts it’s been difficult. Having support from InCube has been great – it’s really helped me to focus and the new skills and knowledge I’m gaining will help to grow my business and make it sustainable.”
“My main awareness as a startup is to raise awareness of my brand and to establish retail outlets for my products. I’ve found the InCube workshops and one-to-one coaching extremely helpful in entering the wholesale sector.”
“It’s great to be part of a creative community. The one-to-one support is great – it helps me focus and question the way I run my business.”
“InCube has given me the opportunity to meet like-minded creative people that are all so enthusiastic about their business and helping each other. The mentoring and support I have received have been invaluable.”
“As an InCube graduate I found the whole experience fantastic.”
“InCube has helped me to recognise the progress that I’ve made, push me in the right direction and to work on the areas of my business that intimidate me. Although I’m confident in my design skills, I’m not a natural seller and InCube encouraged me to think like a business woman.”