- This event has passed.
Remote and flexible working: Adapting your business and team
June 22 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
What to expect from this webinar
The COVID-19 pandemic forced businesses and individuals into new ways of working. As we move towards a post-pandemic world, many employers are considering how, and to what extent, flexible and remote working will feature on an ongoing basis. This session will highlight potential options available in relation to flexible working and provide a steer on employment legislation associated with formal requests from employees. This session will also provide practical considerations around managing remote workers.
This webinar will cover the following:
- Understanding your employees’ right to request flexible working
- Handling a formal flexible working request
- Flexible working options
- Business considerations
- When can a business reject a formal request for flexible working?
- Benefits and challenges of remote working
- Effectively managing remote workers
- Varying employment terms and conditions
This webinar will be held on GoToWebinar.