Marketing: Create a One-Page Marketing Plan
June 5 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
This half-day workshop aims to give an overview of marketing and will explore approaches to raising the profile of your business and will include:
- Identifying your Marketing Aims
- Multi-Channel Marketing: Identifying the most appropriate channels of marketing for your business
- Connecting with your audience & influencers of your brand
- Competitor analysis: how to stay ahead of the competition.
- PR & Media: An introduction of how to write a press release and approach the media
- Creation of a one-page Marketing Plan for each business.
The workshop will be interactive, and participants will complete a worksheet during the session focussed on creating a one-page marketing plan for their business. The content/ case studies used during the workshop will be customised to suit the designers / makers involved.
Fiona Chautard is a qualified business coach, experienced mentor and adviser to the creative industries with a specialism in fashion, textiles and design. She is the specialist industry adviser for fashion, textiles and retail at Textiles Scotland, Cultural Enterprise Office and Fashion Foundry where she advises & mentors creative businesses and individuals. She is a mentor for the Craft Council and Fashion Foundry and serves on advisory boards at Caledonian University and Textiles Scotland.
Funded by Renfrewshire Council – Invest in Renfrewshire