- This event has passed.
Introduction to Bookkeeping
February 20 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
What to expect from this event
This workshop will explain:
- what financial records are needed
- the broad principles and procedures of accounting systems
- how to choose accounting systems – both manual and computerised
- how to use financial records for monitoring the financial state of your business
- what financial measures and forecasts are needed by your business
- what information on financial record keeping is available and from whom
By the end of the workshop, you will be able to introduce a financial record keeping system and maintain a bookkeeping system.