- This event has passed.
Health and wellbeing: Understand and implement an approach for your business
June 14 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
What to expect from this webinar
Mental Health is the biggest cause of long-term absence from work in the UK. Three-fifths of organisations seen an increase in reported common mental health conditions such as anxiety and depression among employees in the past 12 months. This means employers need to address the psychosocial as well as the physical aspects of health and safety in business.
Fostering employee wellbeing is no longer a ‘nice to have’ nor does it have to be an ‘add on’ activity. Placing wellbeing at the centre of your business can be a vital source of value creation with the dividends for organisational health and the business being significant.
Put simply – promoting wellbeing is good for people and good for business. It can help prevent stress and create a positive working environment that enables the individual, the team, and the business to thrive.
During this webinar, we will:
- Explain why wellbeing at work matters
- Share the cost and impact of not having a health and wellbeing strategy
- Review the wellbeing at work model and the role of business leaders and different stakeholders in cultivating a healthy workplace
- Understand the 7 key domains of wellbeing and identify gaps in the health and wellbeing plan in your business
- Understand the business benefits to incorporating wellbeing at work
This webinar will be held on GoToWebinar.