- This event has passed.
Cyber threats and attacks: Preventative actions to protect your business
June 16 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
What to expect from this webinar
This webinar will equip small businesses with the information they need to keep themselves cyber secure when trading online.
In an increasingly digital world, all businesses need to be aware of the danger posed by cyber threats and how to protect their business. However, many business owners can feel overwhelmed by the subject and its technicalities.
Providing an opportunity to break down cyber security jargon and explore the issues in a way that is accessible for all businesses – no matter their stage, size or sector – this webinar will:
- Provide real examples of incidents and how they were tackled
- Demonstrate simple and clear preventative actions
- Signpost free tools and resources for business owners to keep their business safe online.
Joining host Ian Lowe from Quorum Cyber, are esteemed panellists:
- Nicola Gandy, Azacus.io
- Eamonn Keane, SBRC
- Sgt Gavin Jardine, Police Scotland
- Det Sgt Craig Potter, Police Scotland
This webinar will be held on GoToWebinar.