Branding: How to Build a Brand
October 23 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Branding: Who am I?
- Understanding your brand USP and values
- Defining the audience for your brand
- The value of provenance & telling your story as a brand
- How to raise the profile of your brand on social media
- Connecting with your audience & brand influencers
The half-day workshop will be interactive, and participants will complete a worksheet during the session focused on creating and defining the characteristics of their brand.
Fiona Chautard is a qualified business coach, experienced mentor and adviser to the creative industries with a specialism in fashion, textiles and design. She is the specialist industry adviser for fashion, textiles and retail at Textiles Scotland, Cultural Enterprise Office and Fashion Foundry where she advises & mentors creative businesses and individuals. She is a mentor for the Craft Council and Fashion Foundry and serves on advisory boards at Caledonian University and Textiles Scotland.
Funded by Renfrewshire Council – Invest in Renfrewshire