- This event has passed.
Back to Business: Strategies for business survival and growth
June 15 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
What to expect from this webinar
The webinar is practical, and outcomes driven.
Content will focus on a pragmatic approach to Strategic Planning designed to fit with the needs of small businesses in both B2C and B2B environments.
The workshop will use a mix of slides and a workbook to engage delegates, ensuring the session is a working session during which delegates make meaningful progress on a plan for their business and not simply a lecture.
Topics covered during the webinar will include:
- Their business today to identify its strengths and areas they need to develop.
- The key pillars of a business and why balancing all areas is essential for success.
- Personal and business ambitions and using these to guide strategy development.
- Ansoff’s Matrix as a tool for identifying core growth strategies.
- The core components of their business delivery
- How to develop a methodical, strategic approach to developing their business for future success
Delegates will understand:
- How to undertake a balanced review of where their business is that helps identify areas for development
- Ansoff’s Matrix and how to use it as a core strategic planning tool
- How to create a strategic plan for growing their business
This webinar will be held on GoToWebinar.