InCube Renfrewshire – business incubator in Paisley
Our new business incubator for creative retail businesses is here.
InCube is Invest in Renfrewshire’s new business programme to launch and grow creative retail businesses. All our InCube businesses won their places against stiff competition and they’re all making the most of their year in the InCube where they get a broad mix of support, training and advice from industry experts. The incubator gives young businesses a worry-free environment in which they can concentrate on developing their products, services and markets.
Up to 20 businesses will win an InCube place every year. They’ll get a package of support that’s worth more than £11,000 and includes funding and support:
- Start-up office space in bright, newly refurbished & fully equipped premises in Paisley town centre, with free IT and WiFi
- Access to funding
- E-commerce, branding, website & social media support from specialist advisors
- Access to a range of workshops on the “how to” aspects of making your business successful eg marketing, book-keeping, sales, customer service, business growth planning
- Access to free retail space in InCube shop to showcase/sell your own products
- Business advisory support
- Business mentoring within a creative, supportive environment.
- Access to high profile networking events
- Workshops and tuition from industry experts on “how to” essentials such as marketing, book-keeping, sales, customer service and business growth planning
We are a community of creative entrepreneurs working from our base at 27 High Street, Paisley.
Our new shop and retail skills academy is located at 9b Gilmour Street, Paisley. Here you will find goods and products from our InCube businesses and Renfrewshire based guest traders. We look forward to seeing you there!
From InCube Twitter:
- @GEWUK Looking forward to taking part - #Renfrewshire lots of #entrepreneur #business events to be announced soon !… https://t.co/nZX1y6hZwn
- Today at @InCube_Ren - #Digital 1-1 reviews with our e-commerce advisor. Crucial for our #startups to be maximising skills @Digi_ren
- Gorgeous seasonal colours & textures from our Paisley designer @josefmcfaddenuk @Paisley2021 #textiles #menswear… https://t.co/95SavVOg9G
- @Digi_ren @The_Lighthouse @CreativeScots @Paisley2021 @YMCAPaisley @createpaisley @RoarCommunities @DRCentrePaisley… https://t.co/RPD1vkvl4w
- Calling #artists who live or work in #Paisley or have a strong connection to the town-opportunity via @PaisleyFirst https://t.co/Kvq7jU5xdA
- Our Monthly Action Planning (MAP) meetings help us to translate our dreams into actions - supporting #startups… https://t.co/GRTb2aYZ0w
- #Digitalboost workshop kicking off at @InCube_Ren - planning a #marketing #strategy vital for start ups & entrepre… https://t.co/oAPTB08aAC
Supporting is in our DNA
InCube was created to help refresh Paisley’s town centre, develop creative businesses in Renfrewshire and stimulate the local economy.
We work together with businesses and our partner organisations to collaborate in a unique and innovative way.
What we’re about
Our vision is to develop businesses as well as contribute to Renfrewshire Council’s strategy.
We have a creative approach to issues. Everything can be solved in many different ways – we look for out-of-the-box solutions.
We use the latest technologies to help businesses develop and grow.
Businesses supported by InCube:
But wait, there’s more
Keep checking back for stories of our businesses, useful information and upcoming exciting events. We will be providing interesting articles on many different topics.
We’re happy to introduce new InCube businesses that officially have started their programme last month. Our Businesses section has been updated with their profile pages. You can find some...13th September 2017
Following a recent tender exercise, a number of legal firms have been recently appointed to the Renfrewshire City Deal Framework for the provision of legal services. As part of...4th September 2017
Paisley’s bid to be UK City of Culture 2021 will bring ‘tremendous benefits’ – says one of the most senior politicians in the House of Commons. Deputy Speaker of...3rd August 2017
Google has introduced new feature allowing businesses to post updates in their business listings on Google Maps. We have tested it out by publishing post about our Summer 2017...1st July 2017