“InCube has given me the opportunity to meet like-minded creative people who are all so enthusiastic about their businesses and helping each other. The mentoring and support I have received have been invaluable”
Chloe Wright – Loopy Lally
“I’m a typical creative – I love designing but when it comes to financial forecasting, sales channels, buying seasons, courier contracts it’s been difficult. Having support from InCube has been great – it’s really helped me to focus and the new skills and knowledge I’m gaining will help to grow my business and make it sustainable.”
“My main awareness as a startup is to raise awareness of my brand and to establish retail outlets for my products. I’ve found the InCube workshops and one-to-one coaching extremely helpful in entering the wholesale sector.”
InCube Renfrewshire – business incubator in Paisley
Our new business incubator for creative retail businesses is here.
InCube is Invest in Renfrewshire’s new business programme to launch and grow creative retail businesses. All our InCube businesses won their places against stiff competition and they’re all making the most of their year in the InCube where they get a broad mix of support, training and advice from industry experts. The incubator gives young businesses a worry-free environment in which they can concentrate on developing their products, services and markets.
Up to 20 businesses will win an InCube place every year. They’ll get a package of support that’s worth more than £11,000 and includes funding and support:
- Start-up office space in bright, newly refurbished & fully equipped premises in Paisley town centre, with free IT and WiFi
- Access to funding
- E-commerce, branding, website & social media support from specialist advisors
- Access to a range of workshops on the “how to” aspects of making your business successful eg marketing, book-keeping, sales, customer service, business growth planning
- Access to free retail space in InCube shop to showcase/sell your own products
- Business advisory support
- Business mentoring within a creative, supportive environment.
- Access to high profile networking events
- Workshops and tuition from industry experts on “how to” essentials such as marketing, book-keeping, sales, customer service and business growth planning
We are a community of creative entrepreneurs working from our base at 27 High Street, Paisley.
Our new shop and retail skills academy is located at 9b Gilmour Street, Paisley. Here you will find goods and products from our InCube businesses and Renfrewshire based guest traders. We look forward to seeing you there!
From InCube Twitter:
- @susiehats @marionmcoaching Love that positivity - the 5% solution. @marionmcoaching will be delighted to see it put to good use !
- Who says business can't be fun? An energising & thought provoking workshop with @marionmcoaching creativetoolkit… https://t.co/Z0JqqZ8vYz
- Great feedback from the talented @CLeskeJewellery on our #creativetoolkit workshop with the very energising… https://t.co/iv6sKmK0BM
- "Take your experiences & use them to grow" @marionmcoaching #creativetoolkit #incubecreative https://t.co/7LJtV1GGgD
- @Within1selfReal Ouch ! Begone tooth pain & make way for Claire's wonderful creativity !
Supporting is in our DNA
InCube was created to help refresh Paisley’s town centre, develop creative businesses in Renfrewshire and stimulate the local economy.
We work together with businesses and our partner organisations to collaborate in a unique and innovative way.
Our vision is to develop businesses as well as contribute to Renfrewshire Council’s strategy.
We have a creative approach to issues. Everything can be solved in many different ways – we look for out-of-the-box solutions.
We use the latest technologies to help businesses develop and grow.