- @susiehats Woo hoo - to the website launch not the puke 😂 Hope a full recovery is on the way too !
- @johnmceramics @BGRenfrewshire @FionaChautard @marionmcoaching Thanks John - great to have you as one of our very talented group ! 👍
- Got a creative sector, tourism or food & drink business? There's good news ! https://t.co/xT3uBUR55n?
- Don't miss this series of special exhibitions and workshops from the Sma’ Shot Weavers in Residence as part of this… https://t.co/FwREXZaVPn
- Tickets selling fast for the free @woolybox workshop at the Sma' Shot Creative Crafts trail in July ! Book yours at https://t.co/GHUuGM5HAs
- Want a 6 minute whistlestop guide to the InCube programme? Here's @cindy_robb speaking at the recent @CreativeInver… https://t.co/TY4NsKjKMZ
- @susiehats Go Susie 😃👍
- @AtelierEvaArt Wow - love this fabric !
- Great to see our talented designer Rosie Little of @knittingcloud9 featured in today's @PDEofficial… https://t.co/wSqnbkcUvj
- 1st September 2015Read more
Pop Up! Scotland, one of our InCube social enterprises, has launched a crowdfunding campaign. The campaign is about The Great...
- 28th August 2015Read more
It was a great pleasure to welcome Laura Morrow from Casa Bebé. Laura kindly shared her story of building a...
- 26th August 2015Read more
We were delighted to hear from Chitresh Sharma about his journey to create one of the top100 startups in...
- 25th August 2015Read more
If you would like to join our team and you’re graduate keen on fashion, design, textiles – we want...
- 13th August 2015Read more
InCube has had a fantastic guest speaker. Dr Patsy Perry from Manchester University presented to our businesses. Lecturer in...
- 30th July 2015Read more
Gary Ennis from NSDesign has visited InCube. Gary gave our businesses an inspiring speech on his journey in business....
- 29th July 2015Read more
Cultural Enterprise Office offers an amazing range of support for Scottish creative businesses. CEO’s support is very comprehensive and...
- 28th July 2015Read more
Today we have welcomed fantastic guest. Bob Davidson, Chief Executive of Renfrewshire Chamber of Commerce has visited InCube.
- 23rd July 2015
- 24th June 2015Read more
Today with InCube we launched Nina Mare and bring to you affordable and accessible bespoke tailored clothing. InCube have...