- It's all go this morning - @BGRenfrewshire workshops about to kick off. Creating Compelling Videos - a really popul… https://t.co/M3BRIrYNyE
- Want to start, or in the early stages of starting a business? Time to make a plan ! Find out how at our free… https://t.co/aiqvq1b2GW
- Want to save on energy, get info on resource planning & access to funding that can help? Book now for our free work… https://t.co/lMdHrDDDGF
- Get creative with one of these fantastic free craft workshops happening this Saturday as part of the Christmas Ligh… https://t.co/pc1RjzFqiC
- Check out this exciting new crowd funding campaign from our talented new InCube business @TextilesWild - be part o… https://t.co/oxpJnTuZTr
- Want advice & support to make your business more resource efficient? Want to save money & access funding?Book a pla… https://t.co/Ey5AnhbS6M
- We're on countdown - 6 days to go until @GEWUK kicks off here at InCube - see all our free events & workshops at… https://t.co/ZkRWlT4WC6
- Please note that InCube will be closed tomorrow morning (Friday) and will re-open at 1pm.
- 13th October 2016Read more
The InCube programme is tailored to the needs of emerging creative retail businesses including those in the fashion, textile,...
- 10th October 2016Read more
InCube.Ren is our new (additional) domain! You can use both domains alternately.
- 1st September 2016Read more
Steven Reynolds from Micro Fitness has delivered a pitching workshop to our businesses. Steven has explained how pitching is...
- 16th August 2016Read more
It was a very busy first half of the month for the InCube businesses.
- 3rd August 2016Read more
A big InCube warm welcome to the newest member of the team, Morag (the human, not the lion!).
- 13th July 2016Read more
On Tuesday 12th July our InCube businesses had a busy first day hearing from Business Gateway, MAKLab Glasgow & Vanilla...
- 11th July 2016Read more
Some of the biggest stars in Scottish music are heading to Paisley next week – and will walk away...
- 6th July 2016Read more
We are saying goodbye to our first group of businesses as they move on to the next step in...