Marketing Your Business
July 26 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
This workshop will help you create a realistic marketing plan. It is designed to improve how you market your business and increase sales.
In this workshop you will:
- explore what the market is
- identify what your customers need and want
- begin to produce forecasts for your business
- decide what type of marketing you will use
- calculate how much your marketing will cost
- identify reasonable adjustments to your products or services
- work out what the price of your products or services should be
- list who will be involved in marketing
- explain how and where your products or services are to be sold
- plan how you will present your product or service to customers
By the end of the workshop you should have a realistic marketing plan designed to increase your sales.