- This event has passed.
Free Workshop – Common HR Mistakes made by Small Businesses
July 18 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Viridor is delivering a major contract for five Scottish local authorities, including Renfrewshire, to manage 190,000 tonnes of waste that would usually have gone to landfill.
As part of their ‘Community Benefit’ commitments, Viridor has organised a free workshop from SMEs and social enterprises.
Common HR Mistakes made by Small Businesses
- An introduction to HR and Employment Law for SMEs
- Common HR mistakes made by SMEs
- How to avoid making HR/Employment Law errors in business
- The risks and consequences of getting HR/Employment Law wrong in business
- Information & advice on new legislation due to come into practice and how to prepare your business
- Questions and Answers
Delivered by Personnel & Training Services, a market leader in the provision of HR advice & support with 25 years proven experience of delivering pragmatic and straightforward solutions to complex HR and employment law problems.
Date: Thursday 18 July 2019
Time: 10:00am – 12noon
Venue: InCube, 27 High Street, Paisley, Renfrewshire, PA1 2AF
To Register: email transformingwasteinclyde@Viridor.co.uk OR register online at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/common-hr-mistakes-made-by-small-businesses-tickets-63341208259